Seattle gym partner wanted, 10 week program

builder206

I climb at Seattle Vertical World to condition for the climbing season (rock and sport) and I'm looking for one partner or some combination of partners so I can rack up 2 or 3 sessions per week – some combo of weeknights and weekends.

I started a 10 week program similar to How to Climb 5.12 with the goal of redpointing a 10 at Vantage in May. I'm climbing .8 right now so it isn't high grade stuff. I'm looking for someone who is around my level or above.

thanks

Edited by builder206

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm curious too. I like to go to various gyms after work but can't always find a partner. I usually get out at around 3:30 and will go to any of VW Magnolia, Stone Gardens or VW Redmond (I live in Sammamish but work in downtown Seattle)... Also, I'm about at the 5.9 to 5.10- range at the moment, but am really trying to improve. I need to challenge myself more - and I really want to take the lead class (probably at Stone Gardens but maybe at VW).

Edited by CaleHoopes