• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
rocketparrotlet

Rock or alpine

The weather's great right now, but it's probably not going to last. I'd like to get out rock, aid, or alpine climbing this weekend, open to suggestions. PM me if interested.

-Mark

I'm heading to North Bend to get some climbing in with my cousin at probably 8 or 9. Not sure where were going exactly because I'm new (1st week here) to the Seattle area. We will probably be in the Little Si area at first but maybe move on to check out other areas as the day drags on to get an idea of the surrounding areas. Would love to have someone that knows the area along with us. Email me at owendarrow@gmail.com

Wish I had seen this before. I'm in Everett anyway, north of you guys (without a car), and I haven't been to Little Si before. How was it?

If you want to do some climbing sometime, just send me a PM and we can work something out. I know Index pretty well, at least the easier climbs.

-Mark