[TR] Swauk Ridge 4205' - Durst Creek 12/7/2010

Type E

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure CC.Com really values your contributions to the site in the way of TR's, but...maybe just once in a while, add some photos to your posts here, and a narrative, instead of a single sentence and link to your blog. I'd like to just read your trips here rather than leave the site all the time.

But thanks anyway for your TR's. This is not meant as a criticism. :wave:

Thanks for the input. Over the years I have mostly posted on Nwhikers and included pictures which I continue to do. I also link pictures in the report body as well. I will in the future add some pictures here. Truthfully I haven't taken much worthy of putting out there since the conditions haven't been favorable for seeing anything. I understand not wanting to leave the site to read the report but I am very committed to getting readership on my newly started blog. Without linking the reports it is doubtful that I will get any traffic and it will not be used as a resource as I am hoping. For those who are interested in the Alpine Lakes there is a wealth of information that I have compiled over the years and I am hoping to motivate and elighten as others have done for me.

Thanks for the critque and I appreciate the manner it which it was done.

I have always felt alot of what I do is a notch below (or more:)) what the members of this site are doing but I am very pleased from the traffic I have been receiving from this site.

Eric

I am very committed to getting readership on my newly started blog. Without linking the reports it is doubtful that I will get any traffic and it will not be used as a resource as I am hoping make me any money off Google Ads.

Eric

That's exactly why I am never going to click out to your blog or anyone else that provides these dumbass no-content click-here-to-read-more links :tdown:

I guess that would be one opinion, not one that I share however. It must be nice to be so insightful into people that you can make judgements on their motivations while never meeting them or knowing much about them.

I hope you make better assements in other aspects of your day to day life.

Eric