First time to Bozeman Ice Fest

ARob

I am heading over to the Ice Fest for my first time. It'll be my first time in Hyalite, first time to an ice fest, and was looking for some friendly advice. I checked out the Ice Fest page to get some info, but it appears that the forum where folks post questions is down so I am appealing to you all.

Specifically, I am wondering where to bivy and looking for knowledge from those who have been and have learned from experience of what can make this event even more fun. I am going to sign up for the 101 clinic as I am pretty much a n00b to the whole ice thing.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks brotha! Are you sure, I don't want to cramp your guys' style and I am totally fine with cuddling with a nalgene of hot water. I am pretty sure I am going to make it, I still need final approval for the boss man. But I did line up a ton of meetings throughout the region to justify being on the ro-ad.

What you doing tonight Phil? We're making and grub and bottling beer. Come on over. When you off work? We're going dry tooling at 3:00 and we need a 4th!

• 3 weeks later...