Thanks Jon!

Lambone

Thanks TIM,

For abruptly ending that worthless swap of spray. It seems that any reference to the "secret club" will be cut short.

To anyone whom I offended, or annoyed, or bored to death, here is a big fat SORRY. Avoid reading posts by lambone in the future.

Its been a wonderfull intelectual experience gentlemen, but I'm out of here! Keep it real, and be nice!!!!!

[This message has been edited by lambone (edited 08-14-2001).]

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Again,

There aint no secret club Iambonehead!

I climb with a loose group of about 15 partners in WA. They are all different ages and different backgrounds.

Some have money and nice jobs, boats, cars. Some live out of their trucks or at random pullouts off the road and some work for Safeway or REI or whatever.

Some are 17 years old and some are over 50. They are all nice people out there pushing their limits and having a spectacular time doing it with their friends.

Some have been climbing over 20 years some just started this year. Some have never lead a crack in their lives some are crackmeisters. Some climb in the gym and some don't.

So all the reference to a "secret club" was a bunch of garbage invented by Lambone. It now permeates so that the public community thinks that it is real.