Mount Baker Partner for Coleman Deming Route

Josh Lewis

I was thinking the Coleman Deming, I already have a partner, but was thinking it would be better to have an extra partner, this trip would take place this weekend from Saturday to Sunday, contact me asap if interested. We summit on Sunday, which is the better day for weather.

Email: joshlewis4@gmail.com

Phone number: 503-895-9312

Or if anyone happens to be going from Everett to Bellingham, and is generous enough to give a ride, also let me know, I could provide gas money.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh and I have already talked this over and I do not feel like Baker would be the best choice for me in this questionable weather. However, I appreciate your concern. Josh was not the one who bailed, by the way, he was committed until we were 100% sure Leavenworth would not work this weekend. Best of luck on your trip Josh. Take lots of pictures and make sure to have enough food and water this time.

Glad to hear it Mark!

Not trying to be a jerk just speaking from experience.

Sorry if I offended your sensibilities Josh.

Good luck to you both this weekend whatever you end up doing.

Cheers,

Tyson

Awww don't worry about it, I saw both replies just now. In the past I offered ;-) I'm not exactly a cheapo when it comes to paying stuff, or atleast I usually try not to be. Thanks Mark for explaining. It was another partner who bailed, and was the ride. ;-) And then we tried to figure out a train deal, but the only one we found today did not allow bikes on, which bikes would have been useful for getting to the rock climbing in Leavenworth. Mabe another time. I sure hope this weekend rocks! :D