• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
finian

Caribiners (56) $4 each

I have a bunch of biners all in good shape, mixed wire and solid gates. $230 for all or buy individually:

20 straight gate $4 each

17 bent gate $4 each

15 ovals $4 each

4 lockers $6 each

biners_003.JPG

So, if I wanted to buy every one individually, it'd be $229 but if I want the whole lot, it's $230? What kind of deal is that? :)

It was almost midnight when I posted so the math is definitely suspect. Lets just call it $200 for all of them.

not a good enough photo to tell what kind they are. Lots of biners brand new are very cheap, what brands-styles are they? or at least a close up photo of them all so we can discern.

Lol, Stime.... Check your math. $232 if ya buy them separately.

Damn! Good call. :)

Edited by Stime

I am interested in the lockers can you elaberate on the type

Thank you

Larry

Obviously the type that comes with a cat.

No biggie it just gave me a good laugh. Only way i figured it out is that all the prices were even so there could not be an odd final price.

The lockers are BD, two are auto lockers

The ovals and d's are omega or bd

The rest are a mixed basket

Rather than me taking pictures of each one (I'm really that lazy :-) make it $3 apiece and take whatever you want :-)