WTB: Petzl Vizion, keylock biners, ice screws

Jon H

Hey folks, looking to fill in some holes in my gear closet. Please send me a message with descriptions and prices shipped to NJ.

1) Petzl vizion face shield - Did you buy one of these to try it out and decide that you hate it? I want to go through the same emotional roller coaster! It can be scuffed a little, but not beat up. Mounting hardware must be included.

2) Looking to buy two sets of 2 bent-gate keylock biners (so that is 4 biners total). Something like Petzl Spirits or the BD Positron bent gate. These can be retired and old. They are NOT going to be used for pro. I am using them to jury rig ice clippers for my ice screws.

3) Would also like to grab a couple extra wiregates. BD Neutrinos or something of similar size/weight/strength - I'm not too picky. These WILL be used for pro, so nothing retired or damaged. If you don't trust your life to them, please don't sell them to me. My mommy will find you and hurt you if your gear fails on me :)

4) I could potentially be persuaded to buy some more screws if the price is right. Only interested in Grivel 360's or helixes, or the newest BD Express Turbo with the tapered knob. Maybe Petzl Laser Sonics. 16-17cm preferred. I have a bunch of BD Express (no knob) screws that are like new that I can trade if you are looking to put some cash in your pocket but still want to keep a full rack of screws.

TRADES: I have a bunch of stuff I will be listing for sale here soon, but I'd love to trade it too. Let me know if anything catches your eye.

Clothing: GoreTex XCR jackets, pants, and bibs; softshells; wind shells, down and synthetic puffy jackets, rain jackets; gloves. Mostly Men's Size L. Brands include Marmot, Mountain Hardwear, RedLedge, Session, and Timberland.

Gear: Pink and red tricams, 1/2 a set of curve nuts (about 7 total), a set of brand new Cassin Mirage ice tools with leashes that have never been swung, Trango fully rigid monopoint crampons.

Backpacks: Several technical packs from Black Diamond, Marmot, and Trango. All in the 25-40L range, all in excellent shape, except the Trango.

Thanks!

-Jon

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic