MORE cc.com articles, please!

NoahT

Just a community development thought:

One thing this place doesn't lack is opinions.

But, something we DO lack are more well-thought out articles by posters who have something to share, and have the time to articulate it in a cohesive way.

I know there are those of you out there with a knack for words, because occasionally I'll run across a 15 paragraph post about boot fitting or backpack construction.

Whenever I look at that "Articles & Resources" tab, I wish there was something recent to read, and think about the GOBS of potentially interesting info that could be in there. Health, fitness, dietary, training, technique, more recent gear reviews/comparisons, local history...etc.

Just a thought. There's some great stuff in there, but seems we've just scratched the surface.

Cheers,

Noah T.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback. We'd love to have more articles. It does require a fair amount of time on our part to organize and publish, and as we do pay for the articles it requires some money. If there are authors out there that want to submit proposals for articles we are all ears, PM Porter and myself.