Thanks, Stanford!

LostCamKenny

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you would rather some other team from the east go to the championships?

It would have been nice for Oregon to go. If OSU was in the same situation it would have been nice for them to go.

PAC-10 was getting some respect...FINALLY. Now not so much. Ya THANKS SCREWYOUFORD.

So you would rather some other team from the east go to the championships?

It would have been nice for Oregon to go. If OSU was in the same situation it would have been nice for them to go.

PAC-10 was getting some respect...FINALLY. Now not so much. Ya THANKS SCREWYOUFORD.

The ducks, while being my #2 team to cheer for, let me down everytime i am really cheering for them! Sorry will, but i'm a bitter asshole and i hate losing (its like falling to me) and after UO lost to UNRANKED non-ivy league, ivy league stanford i am really upset with them. i mean, where was this lockdown defense that has been out there every other game this season? The ducks are one of the better teams defensively in the country and toby gearhart walked all over them, not to mention that the UO secondary couldn't find their own assholes, let alone the football - i mean really, who scores 51 on the Ducks, huh?

i'm a beaver and i like the ducks, but they always seem to botch their chance when it seems like they have one. no questions about their offense - masoli was there all day and james is better than that thug blount. obviously the o line is still awake, and dickson is makin plays, but the defense just had their heads up their asses or something. WTF?!? i never get this worked up over the ducks... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!