• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
astrov

FS: nice AT setup. BD skis, skins, Dynafits, Grmnt

purchased new in 2007. Used twice by prior owner; never by me.

183 cm Black Diamond Havoc AT skis.

"Alpinist" Climbing Skins, cut to fit, with "Cheat Sheet" glue transfers.

Dynafit Bindings (with detachable ski leashes.)

Garmont "Megaride" boots with moldable liner, sz 13. These boots are mounted for the Dynafits but are compatible with other AT bindings.

As you can see from the pics this stuff is in nice shape. Ski season's almost here; get after it!

$650 o/b/o takes all. I am in Portland but may be able to deliver to Seattle.

Cameron_Creek_Sept_2009_002.jpgCameron_Creek_Sept_2009_006.jpgCameron_Creek_Sept_2009_003.jpgCameron_Creek_Sept_2009_001.jpg

There has been some interest but the set is still available. send PM if you wish, Lipschitz

Are these still for sale. I'm looking to get into Randonee and need a decent setup. The size fits too. Call me at 971.533. four two four seven. Thanks.