Smith

CraigA

Due to a fuck up with work schedules my Fri/Sat Smith climb is now becoming a Sat day trip....I WANT MORE!! So, anybody want to play hooky on Friday the 18th and head to Smith? I know it's short notice, but what the hell.

I've never led trad but I have followed several times (hey, I've never lost any gear!) so if you want to do some leading I'm in; Moscow, Spiderman, Pioneer Route, or any other multipitch in the .6/.7 range. I've done .8's but not multipitch .8's, I guess you'd have to see me climb and decide if you'd trust me on one [Wink]

I also want to do some of the good sport routes. I've never climbed at Smith, so I'm wanting to get on some of the "classics".

I realize that the level of routes I'm looking to do might not seem too interesting to some of you, but if it sounds like more fun than going to work let me know. I really, really want to go. Please....please....plea...ok, ok, I'm begging now aren't I? [smile]

Craig

[ 10-16-2002, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: CraigA ]

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic