Portaledge for sale

chris_harkness

Black Diamond double ledge with rainfly selling for $500. I bought this 5 years ago in Yosemite and have used it on two climbs, the last of which was 6 months ago in Chile. It is in good condition. It has a 1" tear in the fabric in the middle of the outer "bed", the bag that holds the rainfly has some insignificant scuffs and tears (from hauling), and it is missing the tent pole that props out the fly. Otherwise, it's in good condition. I wanna say this was around $1100 brand new, but I can't remember. I live in NW Olympia and would be willing to meet you halfway (within reason). Please call and leave message if interested. Thanks

Chris (218)355-0487

Edited by chris_harkness

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart! I should have figured you'd be on this website. yeah, let's get together sometime soon. Where do you live? My wife and I and boy (17 months) moved here to Oly so I can go to helicopter school. I was doing some FA's in northern Patagonia (Cochamo Valley) There's an article on it in September's issue of Climbing. It was like what you and I were doing; just big wall cragging. Could you email me on my new address? Talk to you soon

chris

ncharkness@yahoo.com