I want to climb a lot this spring/summer/fall

Braydon

This is just a random post to say I am always willing to get out if anyone ever needs a last minute partner.

I felt like I spent all of last year waiting for climbs to be in rather than just doing what was available at the time and I think I need a new strategy this year. I just want to get out as much as I can between now and october when the rain comes. In early May when track ends, I'll be able to go cragging after school at places like Index and exits. Starting in the summer i'll be available for alpine climbs fulltime.

Technicaly I can lead up to 5.8 (follow 5.10a) in the alpine and know glacier travel and crevasse rescue skills. I've done a little alpine ice and am interested in doing some more this year.

Some random goals include:

Work up to leading 5.10a in the alpine (maybe)

Sandy Glacier Headwall

Mowich Face

Forbidden/Torment Traverse

Dragontail Gerber/Sink route

Stuart North Ridge

Prussik South Face

Outerspace

Stuart Glacier Couloir/Ice cliff glacier

Rexford group

Buckner North Face

Shuksan North Face

Stuff in the Liberty bell group

Anyway just keep me in mind when if you are ever looking for a partner for one of these routes.

Braydon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Braydon, You know I'm in for as much alpine as humanly possible and will have weekdays off this summer. I've already been chased off the N.F. of Shuksan by a storm this year so I've got a score to settle with that route! And having scrambled both Buckner and Stuart from the south I really want to climb them from the north! Besides I really want to hear all about Aconcagua. -Josh

Edited by Peakpimp

Have you forgotten about your Canadian cohort??? Too bad I'm pretty much only available Weekends. Then again you should come out for a week or two again this summer.

Of course not Marc...I'm probably do all the canadian stuff with you though so I didn't really mention it much.