• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
Marshall_B

1995 Volkswagen Eurovan Full Camper $19000 105K mi

The perfect climber's car. You know you want one. This one is in great shape and affordable for a Eurovan.

I built a website with more information than you could ever need: http://weesprouts.org/van'>http://weesprouts.org/van

But if you want to know the basics:

First and foremost she is unique because 1995 was one of only two years the Eurovan came with a Manual Transmission and the 5 cylinder Audi engine. This translates to reliability all around.

I purchased “Marge the Polar Bear”- as she is called- from a friend in 2006 with 98K miles, tuned her up and have since gone on 3 climbing road trips to Utah with her. Although I love every minute in Marge, I live outside the US for the majority of the time and decided that I just don’t need an RV in my life anymore; a hard decision given the tinkering and time I’ve had with her.

She's in great shape and has all components that make the Eurovan so beloved, but she also has a bunch of extras:

• Custom snap-in door screens, rear tent, Thule “Gimmie Shelter” awning
  • Yakima roof rack and optional oversized (holds surf boards or skis) Rocketbox (additional $100)
  • Original Volkswagen manuals and the massive 2516 page Bentley service repair manuals.
  • Waterproof- breathable cover purchased from Go-Westy.
  • New rear tires and front tires with less than 2000 miles.
  • New front brakes installed and rear brakes ready for installation (I just never got around to putting them in)
  • Tuned up 5000 miles ago including new spark plugs, new air filter, new cables, new distributer/ cap, serpentine belt, oxygen sensor.
  • A/C compressor replaced 4000 miles ago.
  • Pop-up struts replaced 5000 miles ago
  • Custom interior LED lighting has virtually no drain on the battery.
  • I searched high and low for cookware and dishes that store perfectly in the cabinet. All included.
  • Center console and passenger seat ditty bag
  • Tire Chains
  • Eurovan Mats and removable carpet in the cabin.
  • Licensed until November 2009

Again for many more pictures and a virtual tour of "Marge" please visit: http://weesprouts.org/van

Give me a shout if you want to check her out.

Thanks,

Marshall

1995_Eurovan.jpgeurovan_interior.jpgeurovan_engine.jpgeurovan_tents.jpg

Edited by Marshall_B