Alaska Partner - May 2009

jared_j

Hi,

I want to go climbing in Alaska for approx. 4 weeks in May. Not interested in Denali, but open to most other climbing objectives, particularly those in the Ruth area.

I'm looking for a partner interested in making the trip. I live in Seattle, and would like to get out climbing several times this winter; ideally you'd be located in the area.

I am motivated to train, dial in our systems this winter in the Cascades, and can truly commit to such a trip (e.g. have the budget and time to make it happen). If you have similar motivation/circumstances, drop me a line.

Best,

Jared

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys,

i work logistics for aai and i will be up there from early april until the end of the season ish. my work is done mid to early may then im hanging out for personal climbing. biggies on the list are sw ridge of frances, mini moonflower, west ridge of hunter, 11300. i am down to climb around here this winter to get in shape and dial things in. i am up in bellingham so if you want to get out let me know. also i can get in and out of base camp pretty easily if you need a partner for something in there and our scedules don't mesh for the entire time.

dustin

I may have room for one more on my expedition out of Lk Chakachamna in April. I was planning on staying on for at least the first half of May. Lots of stuff I wanna do up there, including Ruth Ampitheater stuff. Wanna head up there in April?

At any rate I would be interested in doing some training climbs/skis this winter. P.M. me, I'll try to remember to check them.

Dustin, I'm also very interested in Francis and mabey the Kahiltna Spires?