The GOP's own voter fraud!!

rob

Read the story here

The owner of a firm hired by the GOP to register voters was arrested for fraudulently registering himself as a Californian voter, to bypass Californian laws regarding registration gatherers.

But it's not just him -- the firm is being investigated by the State after voters reported that they had been tricked into registering as republicans.

The voters said YPM tricked them by saying they were signing a petition to toughen penalties against child molesters.

I wonder how FW will rationalize this one.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe the Republicans have a monopoly on dirty tricks or hypocrisy. I just get the feeling that we're arguing about a lot of ultimately meaningless things re: who's the better party or who's the best candidate to handle the next four years. The gravity of this economic thing is mightier than either party could influence greatly.

However, the most salient development I see is that the next President could choose as many as three Supreme Court justices. But politics and power will remain the same. People will fall.