Another ethical question

kevbone

I noticed sometimes there are folks (mostly women) who always ask for extra extra hot drinks at Starbucks or what ever coffee shop I am in. I actually witnessed a women who placed her hand on the requested drink and told them to remake it…..” it is not hot enough” she said.

I know someone who does this only to wait 20 minutes for it to cool down before drinking it. WTF. One would think to order it a regular temp so they could start drinking it right away.

My question is: Is it ethical to think of these people as complete morons?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed sometimes there are folks (mostly women) who always ask for extra extra hot drinks at Starbucks or what ever coffee shop I am in. I actually witnessed a women who placed her hand on the requested drink and told them to remake it…..” it is not hot enough” she said.

I know someone who does this only to wait 20 minutes for it to cool down before drinking it. WTF. One would think to order it a regular temp so they could start drinking it right away.

My question is: Is it ethical to think of these people as complete morons?

YES

"Order what you want, eat what you get"--back of a t-shirt of the line cook in a diner