North Cascades Basecamp

goatboy

NC Basecamp is advertising "Eco Friendly Lodging" (on the left margin of this web page as I type).

I am wondering what they have in place there that makes their lodging Eco Friendly? And I am also wondering how that is defined, in context of that ad?

Thanks in advance for any info available.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NC Basecamp is advertising "Eco Friendly Lodging" (on the left margin of this web page as I type).

I am wondering what they have in place there that makes their lodging Eco Friendly? And I am also wondering how that is defined, in context of that ad?

They've got ten yuppie filled hummers and a couple ballard condos buried in the yard

oh, and the only serve "Free Range" Soylent Green

They've got ten yuppie filled hummers and a couple ballard condos buried in the yard

oh, and the only serve "Free Range" Soylent Green

And they are working to stop continental drift!

If you pay them a visit you'ld probably have fun and learn something, too. Eco-friendly often comes down to being as cheap as possible <-- praise, not condemnation --<<< but it isn't always simple. They had a basement full of rocks for a heat sink for cooler air in summer and warmer air in winter but that was just around the time radon was becoming a scare.