FS/TRADE: FIVE TEN shoes and TRANGO rock pro

snowball

1: new FIVE TEN VMile Rock Climbing Shoes

Asking $75+$5 shipping in US. These shoes are new FIVE TEN VMile Rock Climbing Shoes. The left shoe is size 12 / right shoe is size 12.5 (mens sizes). I bought two pairs of these and kept the other shoe from each box since my feet are slightly different in size. Maybe you have the exact opposite scenario?

213.jpg

2: Trango Big Bro #3

Asking $45+$5shipping. Lightly used. Works prefectly. Never dropped or fallen on. Willing to trade for Wild Country Technical Friend #5 or #6.

118.jpg

Happy holidays!

Edited by snowball

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The V-Miles are great shoes!(I just got a pair this summer for full-on crack and multi days.) If anyone's looking to test drive a pair, grab these; it's a good deal. :tup:

Incidentally, Snowball, I also needed two different sizes when I purchased mine. After some asking around, found out that the factory will sell you a "mismatched" pair for a 25% surcharge.

The V-Miles are great shoes!(I just got a pair this summer for full-on crack and multi days.) If anyone's looking to test drive a pair, grab these; it's a good deal. :tup:

Incidentally, Snowball, I also needed two different sizes when I purchased mine. After some asking around, found out that the factory will sell you a "mismatched" pair for a 25% surcharge.

thanks for the info sherri! y, i thought about doing that (that is calling 5.10 and asking for mismatch) but that was after buying the two pairs.... of course. ;) will be doing that from now on. cool shoes they are.