• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try the Edge card instead...

Your EDGE CARD gives you the best deal all season long. Compare with:

Adult Ticket Window Rate:

$77 - $83

7-Eleven & other discount tickets: $69

Other promotions (ie: Gas coupons): begin in January and are valid Sunday to Thursday only with blackout dates

EDGE CARD: $53 - $57 and once your included days are used you never pay more than $67. Valid all winter season.

Thanks, that's useful information, but unfortunately for me I think that the Edge Card is limited to residents of BC/WA.

Are the gas coupons on the table this year for sure. With the value of the Dolero being what it is relative to the Loony, that'd be pretty important when deciding whether to hit Whistler or Utah.

Thats early bird pricing, after next week the edge card is the same money as 7 eleven

why not to buy an edge card..because the first time you use it you have to wait in a unbeleivably long line to get your picture takin and pass ready.

At least an hour of fartin around while your buddies either get really pissed off or meet you on the hill..all for 15$ savings.

I say hit 7 E or watch for the 2 for ones of which there are tonnes of..Warren Miller film just gave out tonnes

• 1 year later...

So that time of year again.

Am heading up Dec 1 for 3-4 days on the slopes. GF and I will have a couple of 2 for 1 tickets from Warren Miller this weekend but will need to buy 1 or 2 more lift tickets.

Wondering if anyone has looked into the best deals this year.

We have purchased Stevens Pass season passes if that helps although we haven't received them and am not sure if we will before heading up.

Thanks