FS... ski's and more

arentz

Yard sale!

Prices are negotiable so make me an offer.

I live in Seattle, if you want to take a closer look. I'll deliver (within reason) in the Seattle area. Send me a pm if interested... I have higher quality pics if you want them.

Dana Designs Bomb Pack (60$)

size M/L 3000 cu. inches

barely used, very good condition.

IMG_0519a.jpg

Orthovox expandable shovel (25$)

IMG_0518a.jpg

Life-Link expandable shovel (25$) (I've somehow ended up with two of these, they are both for sale)

IMG_0516a.jpg

Karhu outbound tele ski's with Riva bindings. (70$) Length 170, width 90/71/80 Waxable bases and metal edges. The bindings are set for my girlfriends 6.5 boot size. I have a similar pair and I swapped out the tele bindings for a pair of old randonee bindings.. They work great for mountaineering and Ice climbing approaches.

IMG_0511a.jpgIMG_0512a.jpg

K2 super stinx, length 174, width 107/70/97 with Rotfella Cobra bindings. (125$) Again, size 6.5, but I think the bindings will adjust up to around a 9.5 without having the move the heel of the binding. Despite being old, these ski's have not been used much (too long for my girlfriend) and the bases are in very good shape.

IMG_0506a.jpg

2005 Black Diamond O2 bindings. (70$) Good binding for resort/park skiing. I don't use them as much anymore because they are not as reliable out of bounds, and don't tour so well.

IMG_0522a.jpg

K2 work stinx length 174, width 124/88/111 length. (200$)

These do not come with the bishop bindings... I'm keeping those.

Good, stiff ski that is a lot of fun on powder days. These ski's have K2 binding inserts, and I'll throw in a pair of clip lock skins for free. I can mount the O2's on these if your interested in the package deal.

IMG_0523a.jpg

thanks for looking, PM me with questions

matt

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic