FS: MAMMUT Clime Jacket (windstopper/softshell)

Delmarco

DESCRIPTION:

MAMMUT Men's Clime Jacket

GORE WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell for body comfort. A tight-fitting, extremely elastic WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell jacket which is extremely comfortable to wear.

Features:

- Fully breathable, wind chill proof WINDSTOPPER material

- Elastic stretch panel for mobility

- Two way/dual belay zippers

- Stand-up collar with soft microfiber lining

- Front Zippered mesh lined pockets double as vents.

- Elastic cord for individual waist fit

-Underarm ventilation with 2-way zip (pit zips)

- WINDSTOPPER reinforcements on the shoulders and neck

- Lycra Cuffs with thumb loops

Fabrics:

GORE WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell San Remo 3L

GORE WINDSTOPPER Mesh Lining

SIZE: LARGE

COLOR: Orange/Grey (Pumpkin/Bark)

WEIGHT: 12 ozs

BACKGROUND:

I bought this jacket last Autumn from the RockCreek.com website for some serious Ice Climbing in the North East region. Sadly, winter was short and warm here and this jacket did not get any extreme outdoor use at all. It was worn on a few chilly weekends biking the Old Croton Acqueduct trail that runs behind my house. Other than that it was well kept and stored since I purchased it.

I just picked up the hooded version of this jacket called the MAMMUT Laser and don't need this MAMMUT Clime anymore.

It is a remarkable technical jacket that is lighter, far more compressible, and as warmer than any other softshell I've owned (and I've owned lots from the various top brands). It even has pit zips and an extra long velvet-smooth fleece line collar which is a rare and luxurious asset for an ultra-light softshell to have.

All my serious outdoor gear is made by Mammut due to their quality, non-commercial markmanship.Everything they design, including this softshell, is created purely with the wearer in mind. At this time it is no longer made by MAMMUT and the remaining stock is hard to find online.

I paid $180 for it a few months ago, get it now for less.

CONDITION:

Like new, clean and execellent condition as you would buy it at the store. It has all tags. There are no stains, odors, tears, abrasions, broken zips, clips anywhere on this jacket. It was washed once with NikWax's Waterproof detergent. This jacket is wind-proof and water-repellent as the day it was bought.

SHIPPING:

Shipping fees are negotiable and Customer Pick Up in NYC is free otherwise this MAMMUT Clime Jacket will ship securely, quickly and professionally via USPS 2-3 days Flat Rate Priority with Tracking/Delivery Confirmation numbers emailed. Shipping is only $8.00 for US bidders and slightly more for international folks.

Asking at least $100 or best offer.

Thanks.

39ef_1.jpg

3aee_1.jpg

3a61_1.jpg

3b7f_1.jpg

one of the few times I biked with the jacket.

bk1.jpg

generic picture taken without flash to show true color.

thumbprodimg1.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...