cragging partners wanted

dyno

For some reason my climbing partners keep moving away... out of state, out of the country...(Ireland - now doesn't that seem a little excessive?). I'm self employed with a fairly flexible schedule. My ideal partner meets me at North Bend area crags for afternoon/eves a couple times a week and we expand our horizons on the weekends. I can lead into the 11's and would like to improve, but at this point I am quite flexible and just happy to get out and have some fun. Even the trees around my place are starting to look good...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in climbing after work next week; either Tuesday or Thursday should be OK.

I injured my knee a couple months ago and I'm just starting to get back into shape, so I doubt if I'll be climbing any 11's right now, but if you're interested, send me a PM.

I'm on my way back from an injury myself. I have next week fairly open. I'm off to climb today but should be back by late afternoon. Think I will be arround most of tomorrow. Why don't you give mr a call (before 9PM) and we can put something together.

Ken 425-432-1752

Hello,

I am looking for partners to climb with particularly during the weeks in July and August. My schedule is flexible. If you are interested let me know. I enjoy sport, trad, and alpine.

Shawn

shawnfaske@netscape.net