Rainier partner, end of June, early July

BHawth22

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'd be interested to join you. I'm from Germany, currently visiting in the Pacific NW. I will be in San Francisco the week of June 11-15, after that I'll be back in Portland. End of June to early July sounds good, but I have to be in southern Oregon for a wedding on July 7th.

I have climbed several 14K peaks in the alps, plenty of glacier experience, little rock experience. You can reach me at (503) 656-3957 after 06/16/07.

Peter

Hey,

Lets hit it at the end of this month if you want?? I am looking for the same thing - have climbed Baker, and done 6 day climbing school. I have all my equipment and was hoping you'd make it a 2-3 day trip... Am in school now and we'd have to plan around my tests - but I am there!!!!

Am in shape too...........

Hey,

Lets hit it at the end of this month if you want?? I am looking for the same thing - have climbed Baker, and done 6 day climbing school. I have all my equipment and was hoping you'd make it a 2-3 day trip... Am in school now and we'd have to plan around my tests - but I am there!!!!

Am in shape too...........

Would you be interested in the Tahoma Gl. I've done several routes including Liberty,Ptarmigan, and Sunset. Myself and another fellow are fit and experienced. Wouldn't mind another fit person on the rope. We will be going July5-8.