I_like_MAASCLES!

i_like_sun

Nearly 90 percent of the cyclists -- 35 out of 40 -- demonstrated abnormalities in their scrotums compared with 26 percent -- 9 out of 35 -- of the non-cyclists. Mountain-biking men had more cysts and blood vessel abnormalities than the non-mountain bikers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't kid yourself. Lance is so fucking juiced one of his balls rotted off.

He had cancer dumb shit.

What do you think gave him cancer stupid?

Dumb shit alot people get cancer and they don't take roids. Testicular cancer is very high among people that bike competively. It bad for the nuts. That why they freeze sperm. Read little you might learn something.

Thank you for pointing this out--this is important.

I think we have gotten to the point where we are so scared of cancer that we blame the person who has cancer as if they did something unhealthy that caused it. I have a friend who has lung cancer and the first thing everyone asks is if she smokes. She doesn't, and she is tired of the assumption that even though smoking does cause cancer, so do a fuck of a lot of other things. There is an underlying current of feeling that if you got cancer, you did something to cause it. This has to stop.

All top cyclists have excellent physical attributes. Armstrong is no exception, although in one way, he may be unusual even for an elite athlete. He is near but not at the top aerobically, having a VO2 Max of 83.8 mL/kg/min — much higher than the average person (40-50) but not as high as that of some other elite cyclists, such as Miguel Indurain (88.0, although reports exist that Indurain tested at 92-94) or Greg LeMond (92.5).[2] His heart is 30% larger than average; however, an enlarged heart is a common trait for many other athletes. He has a resting heart rate of 32-34 beats per minute with a max heart rate at 201 bpm.[3] Armstrong's most unusual attribute may be his low lactate levels. During intense training, the levels of most racers range from 12 μL/kg to as much as 20 μL/kg; Armstrong is below 6 μL/kg. The result is that less lactic acid accumulates in Armstrong's system, therefore it is possible that he feels less fatigue from severe efforts, and this may contribute to his ability to sustain the same level of physical effort as other elite racers with less fatigue and faster recovery times. Some theorize that his high pedaling cadence is designed to take advantage of this low lactate level. In contrast, other cyclists — like Jan Ullrich — rely on their anaerobic capacity, pushing a larger gear at a lower rate. Further improvements in Armstrong's physical attributes and performance have been attributed to training-induced increases in his muscular efficiency indicating changes in muscle myosin type

Don't kid yourself. Lance is so fucking juiced one of his balls rotted off.

He had cancer dumb shit.

What do you think gave him cancer stupid?

Dumb shit alot people get cancer and they don't take roids. Testicular cancer is very high among people that bike competively. It bad for the nuts. That why they freeze sperm. Read little you might learn something.

Thank you for pointing this out--this is important.

I think we have gotten to the point where we are so scared of cancer that we blame the person who has cancer as if they did something unhealthy that caused it. I have a friend who has lung cancer and the first thing everyone asks is if she smokes. She doesn't, and she is tired of the assumption that even though smoking does cause cancer, so do a fuck of a lot of other things. There is an underlying current of feeling that if you got cancer, you did something to cause it. This has to stop.

I agree. My mom had breast cancer despite having ZERO of the known risk factors.

:noway:

again, without attribute to author, you ignorant cad.

everyone else does on here to so kiss someone elses ass, dick head. Your such a prick.

Fuck off. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong#Cancer

See? Was that so difficult? You, too, can cite sources defeating the chance that your readers think you plagiaristic - although, there's little chance of that, in your case, as your sources usually supply cogent and literate sentences.

Po witto Seahawks. He doan wike being toyed wit.

:noway:

again, without attribute to author, you ignorant cad.

everyone else does on here to so kiss someone elses ass, dick head. Your such a prick.

Fuck off. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong#Cancer

See? Was that so difficult? You, too, can cite sources defeating the chance that your readers think you plagiaristic - although, there's little chance of that, in your case, as your sources usually supply cogent and literate sentences.

Po witto Seahawks. He doan wike being toyed wit.

I assume she had breasts.

Yes, and she still has them. They are probably nicer than yours.

Maybe, if, and when Arch starts lactating there would be opportunity to make an "apples to apples" comparison. But, by then, you may have ceased nursing long enough to have no memory of Mommy's mammaries.

I assume she had breasts.

Yes, and she still has them. They are probably nicer than yours.

Maybe, if, and when Arch starts lactating there would be opportunity to make an "apples to apples" comparison. But, by then, you may have ceased nursing long enough to have no memory of Mommy's mammaries.

Jesus, talking shit is a fantastic way of creating conversation!