I am taking the first step

ken4ord

Hello my name is Ken and I powerless over climbing and your stupid trip reports. I have come to realize that I need to stop looking at all of your trip reports. Lately I find myself, every day looking for new reports like a junkie looking for their next fix, crackhead looking for their next rock and the wino looking for that next bottle of Maddog. Looking at the report are just makingll me mad and frustrated. Why the hell am I here, when I could be over there? Aye...it is driving me crazy. Damn Dave and Frieh, you guys suck. Colin and Marko you too so suck. Wayne and Gary (well Gary you always suck) but this time you suck even more. Who else sucks, well I guess the whole lot of you do.

I know, don't hate the playa, hate the game. Well I can't hate the game cause I love it too much. I thought maybe I will be able to chime in with my own report and feel content, but that trip was stupid compared to the fun you guys are having. Well some day, 'this too will pass', but for now I can't look at your reports anymore, because I am Ken and I am powerless over my situation right now. F-n-A

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic