Garmont Adrenalin?

Fairweather

Too soft and light for alpine? Too stiff and heavy for A/T? With the interchangeable sole it seems like a good choice for 'one boot does all' - and I'm due for new boots on both fronts. Can't find a shop that rents 'em to try out. Anyone have good or bad experience? I would love to hear before I spend $560. Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got em this year and have only a few days on them. My intenet was more for a "75% on 25% off" set up.

I am a pretty aggressive skier, and they do fine at the resort. For tourng, the whole setup with those boots and Naxos are heavier than my Megarides and Dynafit Bindings (duh), but it's not like dragging a sack of lead.

For what I wanted, they are a really great boot, and I am pleased with the purchase. I can keep up with a pretty fit crowd going up and ski pretty fast coming down. But they will be sitting in my gear closet this May when we do a 5 day tour through the North Cascades :) Just like my Megarides will on my next trip to Meadows :)

As an aside, the interchangable sole was not a selling point for me. I do not beleive you can switch between them on the same binding without changing the toe height binding adjustment. Perhaps if you had a couple of sets of skis though.

Hope this helped.

-r