FS: Asolo AFS 8000 Boots U.S. 9.5 Brand New

bgriffs

I bought these at an REI sale, but they don't fit me. They were used in a photo shoot and are tagged accordingly, but haven't been used beyond that. I am asking $225 (includes shipping). The boots seem to be appropriate for heavier duty stuff (certainly appropriate for anything up to 7000m I would imagine). Here is a brief description. Please let me know if you have any questions!

•Rigid and durable Pebax plastic shells are completely waterproof and maintain flexibility in extreme cold

•Utilizes Asoframe technology which combines the midsole, heel counter and toebox into a lightweight, solid and flexible frame for superb protection

•Rustproof, riveted hardware assures reliable lacing security; full rubber randing enhances edging ability and abrasion resistance

•Removable 7-layer inner boots with adjustable tongue and textured outsoles provide padded protection and ample warmth on the mountain and at basecamp

•Thinsulate™ insulation and Velveteen linings offer soft, wicking comfort and maximum heat retention for warmth when temperatures hit below zero

•Removable AFS anatomical footbeds offer additional padding and support

•Polyurethane midsoles provide shock absorption, cushioning and durable support for long approaches and vertical climbs

•Vibram® Nilgiri crampon-compatible outsoles feature dual-density rubber for incredible grip on a variety of surfaces

•Self-cleaning lug design with Asobrake for enhanced traction on descents; suitable for most step-in crampon styles

612434-Baker001.jpg.f192d4bc9c132322d10e1bc7788189d9.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...