Enchantments conditions

RideT61

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a dusting of snow on Mission Ridge from a couple days ago, and it's way east of Enchantments, and the temple is hidden behind clouds today, and it's cold in Wenatchee. Plenty of color up there, easy route options even with a light dusting of snow. Nice forecast for w/end. Why not just go for it?

Edited by telemarker

I'm definitely going for it. I just want to know what the conditions are to help decide what gear to bring and what route to do. If there is lots of snow on N. faceing terrain, I might check out the S. Face of Little Annapurna. If eveything is snow free, there are a few north facing lines I'm looking at. (I know, I'm a wuss for letting a little snow change my plans).

HOw would I go about that.

RAT, hey are you out there?

if so, what does the weather look like outside your window?

do you think there is any snow in the highcountry?

have you seen any ice yet?

when is the sun coming back to seattle?

are the seahawk going to the big game again this season?

why does the traffic suck in seattle?

Thanks for the info whenever and if ever you see this post which is now stuck in the matrix of the WWW.ccdotcoM

bigdrink.gif

Got my answer. If anyone is curious, as of Sunday, there is almost no snow, except some little patches on north faces. There is scattered water ice on Aasgard and the shallow lakes in the upper Enchantments have 3" of ice on top, the deepr ones are still ice free.