Donate your beat rock shoes

ken4ord

Hey as most of you know I have been and still living in Rwanda. Anyways a few of my friends and I have been taking kids out to go climbing from one of the schools in town. Most of the kids that go to school there have parents that can afford to get them rock shoes, but there are some that don't have that luxury. If you have any beat shoes (smaller sizes please) that you don't use anymore and would like to get rid of them I will take them and bring them to the school so those kids can use them. Send me a PM if yo wnat to get rid of a pair, I will be in Seattle until 25th of August. Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken,

Putting up a flyer at Stoney G's and Vert World might be a good way to find a bunch of shoes.

They might be willing to give you their lost and found stock or something like that too.

-IdeaFox

p.s. I've got some seriously funky old shoes I'd give ya, but I'm afraid it would unleash a horrible new plague in Africa. I'm going to autoclave and put them in biohazard waste.

• 1 month later...

Alright I am bumping this up. Looks like I will be back in Seattle in October. So if any of you still want to get rid of some junk shoes. Again they are going to a school over here in Rwanda, so that kids that can't afford shoes can have some to use. Almost anything is better than tennis shoes.

Thanks,

Ken