??? for RMI or NPS staff

Jens

I have a question for anybody that has ever been associated with RMI or the national park service. I din't phrase the question in my post title because I didn't want every Tom,Dick and Harry to read this.

An old climbing partner of mine guided for RMI for a number of years. He told me that part of the arrangement between RMI and NPS included a few little known things.

He said that if anyone from the general public approached the RMI area at Muir and asked if they could fill their water bottles, that RMI was required to let them.

I am not at muir that often, but it would sure be nice to wander over to the RMI water station and get a drink after a day of ski touring, or after descending a route.

With all the pesonalities that post on this site I realize that "for the record" the answer will be "no". Perhaps we need Big Lou to clear this one up. Send me a PM if you want to keep this one mum Big Lou.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic