Obscure question

jerseyscum

My neighbor gave me a Lowe Sirrocco 70+15 pack as he was about to flee the INS...apparently this is a women's pack, manufactured in 1990s and marked "S" as in S-M-L. Lowe now offers it in adjustable one-size fits all, and I want to sell it but don't know what to advise customers regarding torso length. Can anybody confirm that Lowe formerly offered s-m-l packs? Neither the distributor nor Lowe USA seems to know.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they did do sizes... is the "S" located on the pack itself or on the shoulder straps (should be located near where the two straps connect)?

Good chance the pack itself is genenric and the straps are women specific... assuming this is the case you might be able to find men's sized shoulder straps and have a working pack. I can fit the pack to you if you need some help wave.gif

I knew I could count on you guys! The frikkin' Lowe people don't even know if they formerly offered three sizes....Seems like any really decent pack comes in three sizes (Take note of BD for crissake-- in one size only.)

I don't want the pack because it's too big and heavy and I'm too tall....But thanks for offer of additional help!

Ought I assume that optimal torso length is about same as none-Lowe brand, current womens packs in size "small?"

Any knowledge of 1995ish Lowe torso adjustments? I guess I can figure them out, but wish I had original specs from that era....