Bulldog/spectre, fifi hooks, bolt drill handle

Xcott

For sale, near Hawthorne & SE 20th in SE Portland:

- 2 fifi hooks, new condition, $7 for the pair.

- Black Diamond ice pro, prior generation to the Spectre, more like the DMM bulldog, single carabiner hole, very little wear & no evidence of falls, for $10.

- Bolt drill handle: antique, heavy, much historical interest for Portland-area trash climbers. Free to a bona fide member of the wild breed.

Come & get 'em while they last.

Xcott

sbs-at-easystreet-dot-com

Edited by Xcott

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take

- 2 fifi hooks, new condition, $7 for the pair.

- Black Diamond ice pro, prior generation to the Spectre, more like the DMM bulldog, single carabiner hole, very little wear & no evidence of falls, for $15.

- Old Lowe pound-in ice screw/snarg, used but still fairly sharp, silverish alloy, 7.5" overall length, 4.25" threaded surface, 16mm diam, no evidence of falls, $5.

- Mysterious snarg-like, pound-in ice screw, 16mm diam, brass-colored alloy, 9.5" overall length, 5.5" threaded surface, used but still fairly sharp, no evidence of falls, $5.

(Last three items not used since bought from the author of Portland's local rock guide, a fellow who takes better care of his gear than anyone else I've known.)

I'll come by today! Check your pms.