Skyline TH

luwayo

i want to take my skis some place easy, where i can pretend i'm actually skiing. now that i've switched out my scarpa vegas, things should go a little better. i'm thinking skyline, but i've heard the trailhead is not that obvious. can you offer me some hints, better yet good directions?...forget about coordinates. anyone want to come along for sunday? be forwarned tho, i'll be a bit wasted.

....i get tunnel vision sometimes. this particular skyline, is the skyline divide off of mt. baker hwy, past glacier. i'm told the bridge that washed out, is back in place.

Edited by luwayo

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, those are good suggestions, but involve more driving. grassy mountain enroute to poland lk was my first ski ascent smirk.gif besides, i want to do something new. i can take on some tree skiing (famous last words)...that is, unless i'm forced to spend half the day skiing the road approach. aside from endeavours to raise the technical bar in winter, i am bored to death of exercise in chilliwack, north shore, howe sound. i'm totally keen to beat myself up in pemby tho.