WTB: Millet Everest or Sportiva Olympus Mons

Ruzuka

Since i'm always looking for ways to keep my feet nice and toasty during trips doing very "stupid" things cantfocus.gif, i'm in need of either a pair of Millet Everest or Sportiva Olympus Mons. I'd need about the equivalent of a Euro size 45. If you no longer want nice toasty toes, drop me a PM.

Edited by Ruzuka

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually never had the chance to play around with either boot, but my feet tend to really enjoy sportiva boots for some weird reason (probably my wide feet). Main reason i need them is for climbs next year in alaska and the himalaya. Plus, i love having my feet in an oven!! I've also got poor ass circulation to my feet which doesnt help me cry.gif.

Yeah, if you're dead set on La Sportivas, I'd still go with the Nuptses. Cheaper than the Oly Mons and if you still aren't warm enough, you CAN put intuition thermalmolds in them, although most people don't...and if you STILL want more warmth, additional overboots. You will end up still spending less than the Oly Mons and will inevitably have more options.

Get what you feel is best for you though. Good luck.

Edited by Clintoris