Andinista and Scarpa Alphas/Inverno sale

Davis

I decided to evaluate my gear and get/keep only those items that are perfect for me so I am selling off some gear that is in fantastic shape. Below are all slightly used and absolutely no issues. I will email high resolution photos to those interested. I can also accept pay pal. All prices are plus shipping, but it will be for only the amount of freight. I prefer UPS since we can track it.

Wild Things Andinista. This pack is in great shape--I treat my gear very well. I am selling it because I just ordered a modified one that has 17" torso, since I have freakishly high hip bones. This one is the 18" torso version, all Yellow VX fabric style. Excellent shape. $185

Scara Inverno (Vega in Europe). Size 12. We all know these boots and their pedigree and if you don't just google them. These are awesome in great shape. I bought them for Denali but did not go. Very little use, they almost look new. I had Lee at Custom Foot in Denver (mountaineer profession boot fitter) modify the liner by adding some custom foam to lock int he heel better--I left this foam on since you may well like it, but if not you can just peel it off. These are near new. $175

Scarpa Alpha. Size 10. Again, almost new. I even used an insulated gator that went around the boot, so the shells are in near perfect condition and so are the liners. I can't say they are "new" since I wore them, but they are damn close. Awesome boot. $125

I also have an Icesac in the VX fabric, blue/yellow in great shape. I was going to use that till the new andi came in but would let that go for $130.

you can email me direct at mountaindavis at comcast . net

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wild Things Andinista. This pack is in great shape--I treat my gear very well. I am selling it because I just ordered a modified one that has 17" torso, since I have freakishly high hip bones. This one is the 18" torso version, all Yellow VX fabric style. Excellent shape. $185

Is this the pre or post Bouchard divorce model? How much does it weigh?

I am not sure--the first Andi I had was that Black and white fabric, and that was definetely pre divorce. This one is after that, but before they made the removable hip belt. I believe this one is 3lbs8oz from their old site (you may try calling them). I don't have a scale that is accurate enough. I believe it was heavier than their first model and lighter than their current. If you want, I can send photos if you know by sight which model is which.

I also have one of those Suunto Altimeter/Barometer/temp watches, has one scratch but overall very little use since I use my Tisso watch instead--$xxx

I moved the watch to e-bay and will leave the pack and boots here for a couple more days until I do the same. I will delete them from here before I do. thanks.

Edited by Davis

• 2 weeks later...