Rossignol Bandit X's

scrambled_legs

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Bandit X was a good resort ski in its day, but is dated. XX was a good all around resort/bc ski in its day (my wife uses them for AT and I use them for tele), The XXX (Megabang/T4) is a great back country ski. I paid $400 for my wife's XX with Fritchi's, skins, and boots (used, but great shape) - I would say new skis ought to sell for a hundred or so. I've heard of folks buying the newer (and phatter) Rossi T4 for around $300.

How are the splitboards now adays, I know back when they first emerged they were like something straight out of the womb. Can't walk with them and definately can't ride them. I know you'll cringe to hear this if you're a core boarder but I used to ski when I was age 9-14 then switched to boarding. I tried a swap a few years ago and I was ten times better than I ever was on skiis. I enjoyed it more and am definately more natural at it. So I want to get back into it but am sick of lifts, groomed runs and getting yelled at for being out of bounds so AT seems like the logical way to go.