Erie Tomorrow

Billygoat

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested? I have all day. Getting the truck worked on in Anacortes.

5.6 to 5.8, multipitch or laps, Trad or Sprot, bouldering and beer bottle chucking OK...

Cheers in advance... bigdrink.gif

Goat

i would be there if i could but i gotta work cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif have fun for me too!!!

OK you pikers, I'm off.

Brown Ford F-150 w/ canopy and rack. Most likely upper parking and climbing at the summit wall. If crowded, then parked at the bottom, Orange or Millenium walls. Just yell, "Hey Billygoat, WTF!"

Cheers

If I don't run into ya, have a great day at work.

wave.gif

Excellent! Thanks for asking cool.gif

Had the place to myself until 5 pm!? Beautiful, sunny day with a nice westerly breeze keeping things cool. Wonderful views over the sound. I have no idea where everyone was cantfocus.gif I was there a two weeks ago on a Friday and it was foggy and wet and crowded confused.gif

I top rope soloed with my Yates Rocker. Had a blast and got my head screwed back on straight to boot. I'm feeling it today tho. I'm getting soft...

bigdrink.gif

Too bad 'bout your day at work. Maybe it's time to become self employed... Not that I don't have my share of bad days. But at least I can get away when the getting is good. The problem is that I don't make any money when I'm spraying on CC.com cry.gif