Pure Skirt Volume!

Ireneo_Funes

It's my opinion that Google's got some work to do on its "automatic translating" programs. At least they're not going to be taking jobs away from all the serious people at the UN or the EU anytime soon.

Here's a choice excerpt of a "translated" review of a Nena album from amazon.de:

After its sensational comeback Nena left itself for a new Studioalbum much time -- well so. The double LP want you with me Gehn is a mapmap map, with which the former NDW Fraeuleinwunder proves that she belongs to the absolute point league in this country and takes up it also with the young artists leave. Above all some Laesterern the muzzle will plug the CD 2 from the double pact, which does not penetrant in it no more than merry Hitproduzentin to see wants. With unbelievable Verve, Spontaneitaet and courage Nena dares the experiment here to plumb in partly ausufernden Jamsessions and improvisations Songs up to the sediment. Some of it are not to be heard in compact and radio-compatible Studioversion on that CD 1, as for instance "that are the beginning" or "without love are I anything". Others are only in this Live version to hear - and make curious about Livekonzerte. Here Nena and their musicians emerge as pure skirt volume, can which be floated, between Krautrock Elegien and alternative skirt, Postpunk and Psychedelia. Nena proves a stimmliches staying power, with which she strikes a passionate elbow between a desolate Marianne Faithfull and the wild Riot Girls. Absolutely ingeniously and in this country unsurpassed.

thumbs_up.gif

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic