The Circuit Gym

thecircuit

Wow, this could actually turn into somehting great, I hope. After being away from climbing for almost a year, (due to cost at the PRG and problem of finding partners that can climb when I want to climb) this actually gets me excited. More info on opening dates would be awesome. And if its significantly cheaper than the other guys, I'm in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, just wanted to let you all know that we will be opening in about one week. I hope.... These carpet guys aren't fast. Anyhow, $42/mo. $12/day. Sorry for keeping the info from you, but I was also keeping it from the competition. He has reacted to everything else he has found out about us (kid's team, higher walls, weights and cardio, etc.) that I wanted to keep some ammo in the barrel. Thanks for your patience, and I hope you all feel it was worth the wait for this gym, that it is a very good value, and that we provide a great positive environment. Hope to see you soon.