Where to find spain guide books?

jawon

Planning to stop in barcelona to do some climbing around the "costa daurada" area. There is a guide book by that name but I've only seen it available on a UK website.

Any suggestions on stateside options for finding an international rock climbing guide such as this one?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check with Chessler Books. info@chesslerbooks.com 303 670-0093 or 800 654-8502.

I climbed in the Costa Blanca area a few years back and didn't seem to have a problem rounding up a guide book. I believe we did order it from a UK company and it didn't take that long to arrive. I'd lend it to you, but it 'belonged' to the ex-gf and I don't have access to it anymore. If you want to scope it out in Seattle I may be able to arrange that...PM me if you want to pursue that option.

There are also plenty of climbing shops in Barcelona where you can pick up guidebooks.

Chesslers Guide Books are usually overpriced. Unless your hung up on patriotism - just order from the UK website. Or try Barrabes (a spanish climbing shop might have a few spanish climbing books, no?) Or Bookfinder.com - the best used book search engine on the web.