Long shot photo request

Jake

I realize this is a long shot, but does anyone have any decent pictures of Navy or various Air Force jets flying through the mountains? I always see 'em, but never have a chance to get a picture off. I've always thought it would be sweet to have a shot like that for a background or something.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whidbey Island NAS ought to change their motto from "Pardon our noise--it's the sound of freedom." to "Pardon our noise--it's the sound of arrogance." I've seen big four-engine jets fly through Cascade Pass below the level of the summit of Sahale. Totally illegal and inappropriate.

Whidbey Island NAS ought to change their motto from "Pardon our noise--it's the sound of freedom." to "Pardon our noise--it's the sound of arrogance." I've seen big four-engine jets fly through Cascade Pass below the level of the summit of Sahale. Totally illegal and inappropriate.

I've seen them come screaming through the gap Between Suiattle and Cloudy pass at a very low level as well. I felt like i could spit on the thing.

If its big and has four engines, you may want to talk to the guys flying C-17s from McChord.

Seems stupid to me to be worried about the military getting in some low level training. Seeing those guys rip through the valleys always makes my day! I can't believe a little noise for a few seconds totally destroys your "wildernes experience."

Edited by Jake