Initech

quote:

Originally posted by Nathan:

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

Perhaps you folks can identify something for me in the Canadian Rockies. This is looking east from the Adamants across the Columbia. What peak is that in the distance? Probably something really well-known and popular but I have not been in that area.

I think it might be the N face of Alberta.

The north face of Bryce is snow/ice right to the summit whereas this picture shows alot of rock, and looking at the N face of Columbia the left skyline (E ridge) is much more mellow than the one in the picture.

Definitely not Alberta cause The Twins would be in the way.Also the left skyline, seen from this angle, would be the NW side or N ridge not the east ridge, east ridge would be behind the mtn and out of view, or it would possibly be the left skyline. whatever it is you are looking at it from the SW.

[ 09-26-2002, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Dru ]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still here at Initech punching the walls -

It does not really matter the name of the mountain. Simply not being there is the bad part. Thanks for the photos and maps. I cannot view those maps unless I register at bivouac.com correct?