Haul Bags

TimL

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i would go with fish products, after a recent trip to moab i went in the climb moab shop and i must say was one of the worst shopping experinces of my life, i almost got something from them mail order, i wouldnot buy anything from them, im so mad you dont even know. if anybody does go to moab, go to pagan mountaineering, one hunderd times better. as i recall, i didn't see dean potter in climb moab he was in pagan so thats my input, go with fish. climb moab sucks

I have a both - a Fish and a Climb Moab Bag. I also do lots of sewing of outdoor gear as a hobby so I'm a bit of a snob in terms of clean stitching. In my opinion, the climb moab bags are 1) made from a better quality and heavier vinyl and 2) the stitching is higher quality. With that said, I have to say that both are bomber and neither have given me any problems. As for FISH vs. Climb Moab shop service.... I have had good and not so good customer service related interations with each shop. Go figure. If I ever need to buy a new bag, I will probably go with the Climb Moab bag due to its superior craftsmanship.

quote:

Originally posted by TimL:

I'm looking into picking up a large capacity haul bag for an upcoming trip. Does anyone out there have beta on what brands/models of haul bags to shoot for or to stay away from. Any and all information will help.

Thanks