climbing shoes stolen

mraskier

Hey there, my climbing shoes were stolen from the gym last week. I need a pair to get me through to December when I have access to a proform. I don't have much money, and just need the old pair of shoes sitting in your closet. I wear a size 10.5 US/ 43.5 Euro. These shoes are only going to be used for indoor climbing. I'm not too picky- they need not be in good shape at all. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Mike

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so sweet of you squid!

Unfortunately they are a size 42, fairly new so probly not too stretched out and ready to fit your feet, mike.

I will still bring 'em out with me. I will be in lworth for the rope up, smith for love fest, and later up in squamish.

I just cleaned them today! smile.gif

Squid, you still interested?

Hey mike, I just noticed you are from MN also.

Did they get ripped off at VE? Where are you going to be working and have access to proforms?

I would suggest checking up at Thrifty Outfitters (midwest mountaineering) if you havent already. You never know, the person who stole them could very well bring em to the store to sell. I wont be there for the next month. Otherwise I work up in thrifty every wed day. Stop by and say hi! smile.gif

My shoes were jacked from the climbing gym at UMD. I was up visiting a friend, and accidently left them outside the door, and when I went back they were gone. My friend asked around and nobody has seen them. As for my porform access, I volunteer as a belayer at the gym at SJU for birthday parties, etc. The Outdoor center gives us access to the proforms, and I heard they are doing one in Dec. As for thrifty; I don't make it to the cities very often. But Midwest is about the only store I buy stuff from. The expos are sweet too.

Mike

PS. still looking for the shoes that almost got tossed in the dump.