Closet Clean out

fenderfour

Climbing stuff

Set of straight shaft bonded rubber Black Diamond Black Prophets (say that one three times fast) One adze one hammer. One tool (hammer) is virtually brand new, the other has seen some wear and has some scrapes in the rubber. One brand new pick, one 80%. 2 extra Alaska picks included. Both have BD Lockdown leashes $125 for both

One Charlet-Moser Piolet Goulottes 66 cm. This is a T rated guide-type axe. It has a forged head and a very sharp traditional pick and adze. The spike is a 4-pointed star. Overall condition is very good. $50 ($130 new)

OR Pro Modular gloves with liners size XL. I usually wear an XL, but these are too big. I paid $10, you pay $10.

ABC/Kenai neoprene gloves size M, black with velcro wrist cuff and grip palm. Tried out once. These gloves would fit a size Large hand nicely. $20.

Motorcycle stuff

Men's Fieldsheer Mach 1 mesh riding jacket size 48 color black. This is a great summer riding jacket. It's in great condition. I think I paid $130 for it. $50

Cordura Saddlebags (for motorcycles) Tourmaster "sport" I think. These are designed a bit smaller than reqular saddle bags in order to clear high sportbike exhausts. 3 years old, used very little, and in very good condition. I paid aboot $150, yours for $50.

The saddlebags come with a free Tourmaster magnetic tank bag that my (now dead from natural causes) cat pissed in. Other than that, it is in ok shape.

I live in Seattle and I would prefer a Seattle pick up. I currently don't have any pics, but I can probably take some.

PM me or Email at fenderfourATyahooDOTcom

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer a few PM q's - The CM ice axe is pretty stout. Not a light-and-fast tool, which is why I am parting with it.

I bough the ice tools used last year. The guy I bought them from had just purchased one tool and hadn't used it yet. The ice tools are in differing shapes. The adze tool is missing a small patch of rubber. The shaft itself is in good shape. The hammer is virtually brand new. The pick on the hammer has seen very little use, the adze tool has seen a bit. The included Alaska pics are in ok shape.

I'm selling the tools because I just purchased a new set of Grivel Tech Wings.

FYI - there are currently 5 people interested in the tools.