who wants to climb

wydrav13

just finished school, and am planning a road trip for how long, i dont know. but the plan is to start with a ski off st. helens, then to hood, or adams. finishing up with shasta. nothing really set, just figured i would start there. i have all the time in the world. currently a resident of idaho but soon to be a home to blue toyota. if anybody is doing anything around this NW area, or has any ideas. let me know.if you want to climb. later

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest a little variety, not just Cascade volcanoes. The possibilities are too numerous to mention. Check out one of the area climbing guide books like Beckey's or Nelson's. Or even check out hiking guides, they can give decent beta on some peaks that are fairly easy scrambles from campsites. Have fun. BTW, what would you recommend in Idaho? I might be out that way this summer or the next.

if you come this way let me know,im down to climb. there is actually a real limited no. of climbers in idaho, north face of mt. borah, is good and anything in the sawtooths is good. there is a lot of area that doesn't see any action. i want to do a couple of classics, then i will see what i can find. later