Arc'Teryx RT 45 pack

olyclimber

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how this pack would compare to those, as I've never seen them or checked up on them. Here is the discription of the pack I'm selling on REI outlet.com (they're selling it for $140...regular price was $210.00):

Quite possibly the perfect crag pack! With easy access, superb suspension and lots of features, this pack makes a day on the rocks feel like a breeze.

Top-loading main compartment features a DryBag™ lid-closure system for easy packing and extreme weatherproofing

WaterTight™ zipper on Armourlite™ kangaroo pocket with Zipper Garages™ combine to prevent water penetration

WaterTight zippered lid pocket is ideal for maps or compass

Thermo-formed foam back panel and shoulder straps with stretch woven fabric follow the body's curves for superior comfort

Thermo-molded hipbelt with hipbone-protecting Squashpods™ provide load-carrying comfort

Partial high-density polyurethane (HDPE) framesheet protects your back from bulky or pointy items and supports heavy loads

Ultra-light Y-frame™ consists of a single aluminum stay, HDPE and composite stabilizer for support and retention of torsional motion

Internal reservoir pocket with a hose outlet port and clip make hydration on the go easier than ever (reservoir sold separately)

Top handle for easy grabbing; dual daisy chains for easy lashing and hauling of tools

Two adjustable, removable ice axe loops allow you to carry extra tools for winter or summer pursuits; two side stash pockets for accessories

Constructed of water-shedding, 630-denier superpack nylon with Hypalon™ details for durability and abrasion resistance