antiques and other shiz

shapp

I got some antique climbing gear that must be worth a lot. I have been to some of those antique stores in Snohomish on my way to Freds Ale house to swill some tasty adult beverages and grub on some super tasty halibut and chips that are cooked just right, still moist and so good. Back to the stash :

A few camble saddle wedges slung with 8 mil, must be worth at least $34.99 pesos? each,

Couple D-Best quickies, still cool, but I don't think these things ever worked right, but they are cool to flex on while sitting around watching the Eiger sanction and hitting the 3 footer. Some newbie would probably carry these for quite some time before they realized they are totaly useless, never the less I have it on good authority that the market for these is on the rise and $50 each would probably make you feel the stoke if you had them re-appraised on the road show.

Some old leper hangers that don't have any cracks, they are probably the only ones left on earth without cracks and may be priceless. Hey the stock market is like way volitile and gold aint what it use to be, make me an offer, bidding starts at 3 cases of shmidts (on fish cans).

One old no 2 rigid freind saved from the deep dark reaches of in-harms way by a nut tool and friend of a freind taped to some pack stays. Rainbow wedding intaked and it is marked with YO SAR markings. May have been placed by one of the valley hardmen themselves back in the day when they came up to Smith to try some of the new wave shiz. However, no trigger wires remain Might be good for an anchor on a toy tub boat. Looks cool hanging from the pack and makes chicks ask, are you like one of those rock climbers, do you want a shag?

Shapp

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What size saddle wedges? Stephane at the nut museum in Corsica, France is looking to fill in some missing wedge sizes (I just sent him a number 2). He has a lot of cool things in his collection. Things like these hardwood chocks from David Rearick of Eldo fame (and yes, they took falls on them)...

35955.jpg

[i'm also looking for crack'n'ups and the Lowe Balls (the ones with longer stems) if anyone has any they'd be willing to part with (not for a collection, but for climbing).]